You can add to a maximum 10 Skill Points.
Bash Level 3
With a wide area of effect and high damage, Magnum Break is easily the Swordman's most powerful skill. The Swordman whirls around twice before striking a final fiery blow that does the bulk of the damage.
- The player is invincible through most of the attack.
- It also combines extremely well with damage stacking. A few quick foot jabs followed by a Magnum Break allows the last hit to deal 10,000 damage or even more.
Attack Power table:
|Lv||1st, 2nd||3rd (F only)||Final|
SP = 40
Does 2 slices (area around you gets damaged), then jumps and and falls on the ground causing Fire damage (Elements aren't implemented though ) on an even wider area that hit both sides.
- Invincibility until jumping
- in RBO EX 1 to RBO EX 3, Invincibility from start to end of animation
Hits 3 times (same area as Male Swordsman, the third hit is a little weaker and if there is any enemy that can be flinched/moved behind you near the "air wave" it will be thrown forward), then does a strong Fire attack to the front area.
- Invincibility from start to end of animation
- The third hit has a VERY long flinch (about 5 seconds). If a flinchable enemy is hit by the third hit but missed by the final hit, it will be left in hitstun even after the attack finishes.